Does your business or organisation need a dynamic and experienced trainer?
Do you need to develop your own skills, up level your staff or need a workshop presenter?
As an engaging and inspiring trainer, I have a proven track record of being able to communicate with learners at all levels and make difficult topics easy to understand.
With a background in media, digital marketing and communications, I’ve been delivering accredited, non-accredited and customised training to businesses, organisations and privately, since 2011.
“Thank you, Elizabeth for your encouragement and sharing of knowledge at the Social Media Bootcamp weekend. It was an excellent program and you created a lovely, encouraging learning environment. You catered to everybody’s differing needs and levels of knowledge, and made it a most enjoyable and valuable experience.”
Boost your skills with hands-on training
• Marketing for small businesses– marketing plans and strategy
• Social Media skills- how to use social media
• Digital marketing- online marketing made easy
• Website writing– how to create SEO website copy
• Content strategy- develop a content plan
• Media and publicity skills- how to write a media release
• Technology skills- tips to flex your tech muscles
• Business writing skills- how to write in the workplace
• Communication- how to use MailChimp
• Interviewing skills- prepare for an interview
• Writing and editing- develop better writing skills
“Working with Elizabeth in a training capacity as co-facilitators was an absolute delight. We developed accredited units for delivery in social media and information technology, and produced a diverse, intense and productive bootcamp weekend that delivered social media skills to small business owners.
Elizabeth is professional, meticulously organised and was a fantastic asset to our dynamic in producing this course over a three-month period. Her vivaciousness and ability to lead and engage learners, meant that students were led with encouragement, a mind of inquiry and left equipped with tools to make real change to their social media and content strategies in their businesses.”
Education and training for everyone
• Custom programs– design, develop and deliver to targeted groups
• Project training– customised delivery within a broader project
• Workshops– for public, businesses or organisations
• Accredited training– for qualifications or to comply with funding bodies
• Staff training– for groups or individuals
• Private training- for new and existing clients
• Content development– for accredited online or face-to-face delivery
• Presentations– at events, or for businesses or organisations
“Elizabeth brought her extensive experience as an online writer and facilitator to our Diploma in Communication and Media, developing exciting new e-learning resources to support her online teaching. Her online teaching and facilitation from a remote location were professional and innovative, with students singing her praises in the course evaluations. Elizabeth never misses a deadline, is committed to accuracy in all her work, and is one of the most flexible, creative and positive people I have had the joy of working with.”
“I was fortunate to have Elizabeth work for me on the Core Skills for Work eLearning resource development project. Elizabeth’s role was to write content for a range of different topics. I found her content to be clear, relevant and engaging. So much so, that I then asked her to rewrite some of the content that others had written. I will definitely employ Elizabeth to work on future content writing projects and would recommend her for any work of this nature regardless of the subject matter. Elizabeth has the ability to deliver high quality work to deadlines. She is a true professional.”
Take the next step
Do you need an experienced, dedicated and inspiring trainer for your workplace, learner group or next project?
With an updated TAE qualification, I can deliver accredited or non-accredited training- everything from standalone topics to full workshops.
Get in touch to discuss your training needs.
News from the nest
So, you’ve just engaged a copywriter for your new website build and you’re pretty excited because they’re an SEO (search engine optimisation) copywriter. They’ve promised to help with your SEO by doing keyword and keyword phrases research, and writing SEO-optimised...
Can’t I just do it myself? Well of course you can, but it’s like DIY painting your house. It’s only once you get started, that you realise there’s a lot more to it, you don’t have the right tools and the work is like a slow kind of torture. (I’m sure DIY painting is...